Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Fall Display/Quick Tip for Creating Displays

I thought you might enjoy one of my Fall displays, showing how my Fall banner (from a previous post) fits in with it all.  
A quick tip for easy displays:
I found the frame at our local craft store.  I came up with a new and easy way to add the cards for display.  I placed a magnet behind each section of the 'window' frame.  When I want to display a card, I hold it in place with a second magnet inside the card.  It's worked out to be a great way to quickly display cards and easily change them out when I want to update my display.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...