Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Watercolor Hearts ... 2 Cards

I have two cards for you today, featuring two beautiful hearts created using my own special technique.  
The hearts (and little flowers) are cut from watercolor paper, sponged, and then spritzed to activate the colors.


The second card features a different color story, using the same design and technique.


I sponged ink onto the stamp, huffed (to keep the ink moist) and then stamped the envelope.

Which color story do you like the best?

Don't forget these upcoming events:
October 1 is World Card Making Day.




- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...