Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Razzleberry Fun Fold Card

Today's card was created with a color I don't use very often ... no special reason ... just don't.  I am trying to use it more frequently, as it is a very pretty color.  I used one of my favorite fun folds to create this card. 
The card is a standard size of 4 1/4 X 11" and is scored at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".  You fold like a regular card and then fold the front back the opposite direction.
You can fancy up the inside of the card, as well, coordinating the design to work when the card is opened or closed.
For fun, I tied some of the ribbon around the envelope.  This may not go through the mail, but you can do it for a hand delivered card.  The ribbon is gorgeous!
Don't forget these upcoming events:


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...