Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy Birthday, Toby Joe!

My sweet Toby Joe is 10 years old today.  He adopted us when he was just 6 months old.  He has a 'tell' when he really likes someone.  He looks up at you with those gorgeous brown eyes and then gently leans into you.  He did this to me and then to my husband and the next thing I knew, my husband was asking if we could take him home that same day.  We've never regretted it.   Since Toby Joe is my official studio mascot, he has a few specials for you, so we can all celebrate his birthday.  Scroll through his favorite photos and see what he has for you!



Toby's Birthday Specials:
1.  Order $10. (through me) and receive a free gift when you pick up your order.
2.  Order $50. (through me) and receive $10. off a class of your choice.
     You will also qualify for a token with this order.
3.  Sign up 10 days early (or more) for a class and receive a special gift. 
     You must pay to register to qualify.

TOBY'S BIRTHDAY SPECIALS WILL RUN THROUGH THE END OF NOVEMBER.  HE REALLY LIKES TO CELEBRATE!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...