Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Five Days of Dapper Denim, Day Two

Are you ready for more Dapper Denim fun?  Let's jump right in with another Dapper Denim card. 
I added an extra layer of Dapper Denim, embossed with stars.  I then attached the white layer to another piece of Dapper Denim and offset their placement on the card base ... just for added interest. 
Can you just barely make out a few speckles on the white layer?  I added these by gently tapping on my Wink of Stella pen, using my (closed) scissors.  This is fun to do and adds a nice bit of sparkle.
I would normally have closed my registration for my Saturday class, but I had a cancellation and have 1 set of materials all ready to go.  Contact me today if you'd like to join us for this fun artist canvas mixed media project.

I still have one opening for Saturday's class:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...