Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Five Days of Dapper Denim, Day Three

Here's a favorite of mine, using Dapper Denim and a simple embossing technique.  I've sponged over the embossing --- gently --- with White Craft Ink, to make the beautiful design really stand out.
Adding some of our gorgeous ribbon always gives a nice touch.  I've chosen to treat the dimensions of the top layers a little differently for this card.  I really like the look. 
The greeting nestles perfectly between the two sections of the embossing.  Add a little rhinestone bling and call it finished.  I really like how this one turned out.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...