Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Five Days of Dapper Denim, Day Four

I hope you didn't think I'd been kidnapped by some form of Dapper Denim.  Actually, I got a nasty stomach bug that put me out of commission for a week.  I'm back and ready to go on with more luscious Dapper Denim.
I used the Acrylic Block Technique for the background behind my tree.  You can search my blog for other examples of this technique.
I used Marina Mist and Always Artichoke for my colors on the background.  Once it was dry, I stamped the tree and the text.  I love the touch of the rhinestones on this card.  I used the embossed design to guide the placement.
I have one more day of Dapper Denim, so come on back and see what I'll be sharing with you.
  
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...