Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Crumb Cake and Floral Card

After my post yesterday, another absolutely gorgeous birthday card came in the mail --- from my dear friend, Laura.  It's raining here today, so I'll need some sunshine so I can take some good shots of it.  I can't wait to share it with you.  I love it!

For today, I have some Crumb Cake goodness to share with you.
I used a card template design that is one of my favorites.
I have some embossing and sponging on the inside of the card.
This DSP is one of my absolute favorites.  Notice the little touch of Cucumber Crush Baker's Twine?
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...