Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Crazy Fun Flirty Flamingo Work of Art Card

I used some odds and ends of old products from my 'stash' to add to all my SU goodies and created this super fun card.  This card features all the new In Colors --- on my artist palette.  I added Crystal Effects over each of the paint palette colors to give them dimension and some shiny goodness.
The text and the background speckles are embossed with gold EP.
I offset the top layer, just to give it some added interest and added a ribbon between the card layers.  In the close-up, you can see that I added ink and Crystal Effects to the tip of the brush to make it look liked it had been dipped into some of the paints.  I colored in the part of the brush between the handle and the bristles with a silver metallic marker.
This was super fun!
I still have two openings for Saturday's class:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...