Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Welcome to My Flirty Flamingo Week!

I have 5 new cards to share with you in Flirty Flamingo, so let's just make this Flirty Flamingo Week and have some fun.  After a super busy week last week, I'm ready to get back to serious stamping business.  I will say that my storage room looks great ... you could take up residence in there ... the garage sale went well, and I'm glad to be back to parking in the garage.  So, let's get into our Flirty Flamingo cards. 

Here is card #1:
This card has touches of Peekaboo Peach working with the Flirty Flamingo.
It's a simple card and yet very pretty.  I love the little punched hearts that fit into the embossed hearts in the background.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...