Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Three Days of Peach, Day One

Here we go again, with a little series of one of our new In Colors ... this time, Peekaboo Peach.  Today's card has a nice little sparkle to it, too. 
I have embossing inside and out and on the coordinating envelope, as well as some sponging.  
Sponging over the raised embossing really brings out the beautiful pattern. 
I think that Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach make an interesting color story.
Be sure to come back to check out my next two days of peach! 

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...