Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Thank you, Stampin' Up! ... and The Cutest Little Boxes Ever!!!

Thank you Stampin' Up! for all the great new video tutorials.  They are very helpful and super inspiring.  Are you aware of all the great resources you can find to help you with your stamping... besides my blog, of course:)

Here's a little project I made using a You Tube video to help me.  This is the cutest little popcorn box die ever!
I made one in each of our new In Colors.
I used our In Colors DSP Stacks for the strips to decorate the sides of each box.
Aren't these cute? 
I just added 'filler' to each box and no treats, so this is totally zero calories:)
Tip:
Want to know where to get a bargain on gift bag filler?  Go to Staples and choose a big bag of their 'packing' material for mailing.  It's only in this neutral color, but it goes with most anything and you get a big bag of it.

For more ideas and inspiration:
Click here to find lots of inspiring ideas.

Click here to find Stampin' Up! videos on
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...