Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Green Thumb in Action

No one has ever told me:  "What a green thumb you have!"  There's a reason for that.  I'm good with jade plants, marigolds, and hibiscus... and that's about it.  I have a project to share with you that shows off how I can STILL have a green thumb and enjoy it.   This is sitting on my table in my studio.
Aren't these just stinkin' cute?  This gives you a sneak peek at the new colors in my studio --- blues and greens.  I still have some black and white in the background.  It all works because the black and whites act as just a neutral background, just as I intended.  I'm loving my blues and greens together.
This trug (I think that's what you call it.) was green and I painted it to match my studio.  I actually left the green on the inside.  I just kind of like it that way.  I love how this turned out.  Give me a little paint and the next thing you know, I've reinvented an entire living space:)
Well, I'm off to babysit and perhaps work in a bit more creative time before the day is over.  What will you create today?
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...