Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Meet Emerald Envy

If you're looking for a truly vivid and rather intense green, look no further than Emerald Envy. 
If you know me well, you probably know that I'm not a big fan of some shades of green, especially when you get into this new color.  HOWEVER, after working with it a while, it kind of won me over.  It's pretty nice!  I was amazed at how it changes as you pair it with other colors, too.  You'll see more on that in future posts.
So... I think I'm in love with this color, too.
There's only one new color remaining for me to share with you.  Come on back to see it and see what's next.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...