Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Let There Be Baker's Twine

I can't wait for all my Open House Party guests to see my newly 'updated' look in my studio.  I've painted all my storage units (for inks and punches, etc.) and added some great fun with some blues and greens.  I love it!  One of the fun, new additions is a holder for my Baker's Twine. 

This holder was originally designed to hold K-cups.  I ordered it to hold my Washi Tape, but somehow ended up thinking it was cuter with my Baker's Twine. 
Isn't this adorable?!!!  Everything in my studio has to meet several of my criteria or it just plain doesn't get to play.  It must be:
1.  Cute
2.  Functional
3.  Handy
4.  Fun
If you're looking for a fun way to spruce up your crafting space, think outside the box.  Look for unique ways to store and display your stash.  It's fun and makes your creative space just that much more inspiring ... to get your creative juices flowing.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...