Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Flirty Flamingo Week, Day Two

Here's my second Flirty Flamingo card.  Are you loving this color yet?  
I highlighted the embossing on the front of the card by adding color.  I added a lot of sponging to the edges of the layers and to the envelope. 
I added embossing to the inside of the card, too.  It's monochromatic, has interesting layers and is still pretty simple to make this one.  Keep checking back because I have more Flamingos waiting for you --- not the live ones:)
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...