Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Flirty Flamingo Week, Day Three

Today's Flirty Flamingo card has a beautiful combination when our starring color is paired with gold.  Take a look. 
Do you like how I nestled the text in the center of the embossed layer?  It works perfectly.  
The gold foil sheet layer beneath the two layers of Flirty Flamingo just gives a softer and more elegant look to it all.  I tied my sprig of ribbon around the top of the paper clip. 
Day Four is up next with another Flirty Flamingo combo.  Be sure to check it out.
 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...