Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flirty Flamingo Week, Day Four

Today is a 'Thanks Kindly' day.  I love this stamp because it is so elegant.  Let's take a minute to think of some of the many things for which we are thankful... today and every day. 
I've added a layer of gold behind the top layer of the card, to coordinate with the heat embossed lettering in gold. 
I played around with some embossing on the inside and outside of the card and on the envelope.
Lightly sponging over the embossing really brings out the beautiful design.
I really like how this card turned out.  I think it's one of my favorites ... so far:)
Be sure to come back for my final Flirty Flamingo day.
 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...