Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Flirty Flamingo Week, Day Five

Let's wrap up our little Flirty Flamingo week with a beautiful color story ... Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder.  These two color go together like PB and J.  This card is probably my favorite from the entire week. 
The leaves and stems are Cucumber Crush and the flower on the right is Peekaboo Peach.  This card was inspired by the one in our new catalog on page 13, which features this Birthday Blossoms stamp set.
It's about impossible to see it in the photo, but I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the centers of the flowers.  
Be sure to come back for my next post.  I have 5 of the cutest little projects you've ever seen.  Well... maybe... but they're super cute.  See you there!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...