Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Blooming Treats / Party Winners

Here's how I served one of our treats at my Open House / Catalog Party on Sunday.  They were a big hit.  
As you can see, I made a bunch of them. 
For my color story, I paired Watermelon Wonder with Flirty Flamingo.  The green base is Cucumber Crush.  I love these little guys!
I had thought I'd be announcing winners on my blog on Monday, but I ran into some technical problems.  
So... drum roll, please...
Wait ..... Stop ..... 
I couldn't make a final decision on my favorite new In Color.  
I had a 3-way tie with my favorites --- 
Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim, and Peekaboo Peach.
So... all those who chose one of those 3 are winners!
The winners are:
Mary W.
Elaine B.
Linda B.
Connie J.
Marcella C.
Jessica B.
Sy M.

I have NEVER had this happen to me, but I just love all 3 of those colors.

As for my favorite new stamp set ... NO ONE guessed what it was.  I even gave you two big, fat clues.  
1.  I said I hadn't even gotten to use it yet.
2.  I laid out the stamp set AND the coordinating framelits on my mission library table, right in the middle of my displays.  

I tried to help you.  Anyway, we had a lot of winners for colors and you can look forward to seeing what I make with my favorite new stamp set.  By the way... it's Best Birds
I also had a drawing for 3 door prizes.  Those winners are:
Elaine B.
Connie J.
Marsha W.

Congrats to all the winners.  I will put your prizes in with your orders.

The orders are all placed and will be on their way soon.  I will let you know when your orders arrive.  Remember, if you earned tokens, they will be in with your order.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...