Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Affectionately Yours ... 4 Ways

Here's a fun way to come up with 4 really pretty cards.  Use your grid paper to figure out the sizes you'd like for each section of your card.  Cut 4 different designs of DSP and divide them up.  Rearrange them and you end up with 4 coordinated cards.  These would be fun to use as a boxed gift set.
When you read my description, it probably seems confusing but, once you see the cards, I think it's easy to get the idea.
Once I had my 4 pieces attached to my Night of Navy layer, I decided to emboss this entire layer.  I love the look!  It reminds me of a seersucker fabric.
Isn't this DSP just gorgeous?  I fell in love with it right away.
I used our Thick Whisper White CS for a nice, sturdy card base.
Adding the die cut flowers, just made the perfect finishing touch for this card set.
Have a fabulous weekend.  If you live in the area, I hope you'll stop by for my Open House/Catalog Party (June 26 / 2:00-5:00) and you can see these cards in person.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...