Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What's Up For June?

Greetings on this fine day.  It's the last day of school for my 2 oldest grandsons, so life will soon be a bit different around the Horton household.  I took care of Joey yesterday and had him all to myself.  Even the puppies were gone (to the groomers).  We went to the mall for a couple of errands.  He was good as gold.  He can sit up by himself and play on the floor for an amazingly long time.  We'll be getting out the Pack-N-Play any day now, so the puppies keep away from his toys.  I will admit that, after my busy day - the busiest I've had after being so sick - that I took a 2-hour nap.  Geez!

So... what else have I been doing?  I've been making cards using the new In Colors!!!  Every year at my Catalog Party/Open House, I have my guests play a game of guessing which is my favorite new stamp set ( I may have this one figured out. ) and guessing which is my favorite new In Color.  Holy moly, I've been struggling with this!  Right away I chose the one I thought would be my favorite, hands down.  As soon as I started playing with the colors, I decided that my favorite would be one of three... but then, as I played with the last 2, I realized how gorgeous they were, too.  Well, I have until June 26 to make up my mind.  It just might take that long.

So... what do I have to share with you?   Today, I thought I'd let you take a look at what's coming up in my studio for June.  A lot is going on and it's all good.

Super Exciting News:
Our new catalog goes live on June 1.  You're going to love it.  What am I looking forward to ordering first?  Well... all the Big Shot new products... all the new punches... all the new ribbons... and then, a few more stamps.  It's just like Christmas... except you have to buy your own gifts.  Tee, hee, hee.  
Next up:
I'm having a Stampin' Garage Sale --- 
Pre-sale for my customers on June 9, 6:00-7:00
Open to the public on June 10 and June 11, 8:00-5:00
I'll have lots of fun stampin' goodies... bargains... and a few other odds and ends, as well.
I also have 2 classes scheduled:
Monday, June 13 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
Saturday, June 18 -- Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / $18.00
... and wait ... There's more!
Sunday, June 26 / Catalog Party/Open House / 2:00-5:00
Wow!  I guess I'd better rest up for all this.  June is going to be a great month!  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...