Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Thankful for the Little Things

I'm thankful today for so many little things... sweet little children and furry babies encouraging me on to continue to regain my strength after being so sick.  I'm thankful that I can now stay up for at least 3 hours before becoming exhausted.  I'm thankful for a dental check-up today with no cavities.  And... I'm thankful for a little stamping.  When I say little, I really mean it.  These little guys were made as a 'just for fun' stamping project ... and they were truly fun.
These little guys are just 2" square.  
These would be great for gift enclosure cards.  I didn't make envelopes because I thought I'd slip them inside a wrapped gift, but you could use our Envelope Punch Board and make envelopes to coordinate with them.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...