Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Playing With Watercolors, Part 2

I have a really bright and cheerful card for you today... three, actually.  I love these colors together and can't begin to tell you how much fun it is to play with them on watercolor paper. 
Aren't these colors pretty together?  I've used Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder and Tangerine Tango.
I stamped and sponged the inside of the card and the corner of the envelope.
This card has the same colors, only I've applied them to be much lighter and then did a lot of blotting to lighten them even more.
To get the water spots... it's just that... water spots:)  I spritzed some water into the palm of my hand and then flicked it onto the paper.  As it dries, it removes more of the color.  The joy of creating cards with these techniques is that you get a different result each and every time.  It's always a surprise and always fun! 
Well... my next post will be starting a little series to introduce you to the new In Colors and show you my take on playing with these colors.  I'm still trying to choose a favorite.  I have lots of fun in store for your stamping inspiration, so be sure to come on back and check it out.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...