Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Playing With Watercolors, Part 1

A while back I had some time and was playing around with watercolors.  Then, when I got sick, I couldn't finish them for a long time.  When I needed to catch up on birthday cards for our church to send out, I grabbed these backgrounds and went to town creating several designs of completed cards. 
Adding a few black speckles and then a mat of black behind the top layer really pulled the card together.  I love how it turned out. 
I made quite a few of these cards, so I was so glad that I had made a bunch of backgrounds on the day that the playing all started.
I made some of the cards with blue or green card bases and others with white (thick CS) bases.  Which one do you like the best?  I have one more post coming up for you (a totally different color story with watercoloring) and then I'll start sharing some of my cards with our upcoming new In Colors.  Yay!  I can't wait.  Be sure to come back to see them!
 - Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...