Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Meet the New In Colors!

Are you ready to meet this year's gorgeous new In Colors?  I've been so excited to show you!  I still am not sure which one is my favorite.  Maybe you can help me decide.  I'll start out by sharing a card with you that features all 5 of the new In Colors.  Then, in my next posts, we'll spend more time getting to know each one of the new colors. 
From top to bottom, the new In Colors are:
Peekaboo Peach
Dapper Denim
Flirty Flamingo
Emerald Envy
Sweet Sugarplum
I cut my strips of each of the colors and attached them to a CS base and then embossed that entire piece.  It is then attached to the other layers of the card using dimensionals.  I sponged the punched piece with the sentiment, added a 'sprig' of our new ribbon and then finished my card with a sprinkling of rhinestones.  I'm still not sure which one will be my top favorite, but I love how they all work together.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...