Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I went wild with my Cotton Papers!

After our Scraps and Prayers group in March, using Cotton Papers for our project, I got out all the rest of mine --- a bag of scraps + 2 brand new packages --- and went wild.  I cut up ALL of them, using Floral Framelits.  I came up with 19 gorgeous flowers... and later added a few more!
They are much more vivid in real life.  The color is off a bit in the photo.  Blame the photographer, not the camera:)
Does this look like Spring or what?  I love them!!!  I used one of my favorite vintage pitchers to hold them all.  I added a little vase filler  (glass marbles) to help arrange the flowers.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...