Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

A Couple of 4" Cards to Share

I've finished sharing all of my 3" cuties, so today, I have a couple of 4" cards.  Then, it's on to full-size cards again.
I used Baker's Twine to make some fringe hanging down from the heart.  Of course, I had to add a tiny piece of bling.
I stamped a compass on each of the envelopes.  I used a full-sized envelope, so you can actually mail these little cards or you could use them on their own as gift enclosures.
I love the compass.  I decided to place a large pearl in the center of it.
In my next post, I'll share a card that's what I call a Botanicals neutrals card.  Be sure to check it out.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...