Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Using the Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit in A New Way

One of my customers sent me an email asking about the Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit.  She wanted to know if it would be of any use for scrapbooking.  This sent my brain into a bit of a creative buzz.  Why not use it for scrapbooking?!!!  I could see keeping the more dimensional flowers in a jar card for use on the display easel.  That still leaves you with 12 other cards... Could these become 12 layout inspirations?

Here's a look at the kit, found on Page 33 of our Spring Occasions Catalog.  It's a wonderful home decor project.
Click here to enjoy a video on making this project.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...