Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spring Banner Project

Once in a while, I depart from scrapbooking and card making and design a fun banner.  Spring is a great time for a project like this.  Right now, I'm longing for Spring, so it was a no brainer to come up with this project idea.  Out came my favorite framelits again!
This may be a class project idea for down the road.  I love how it turned out.
I added lots of 'blooms' to the banner and added a double layer of my banner shape, with the darker DSP showing just at the bottom of each piece.  I used both current and retired ribbons.  This is now hanging in my studio.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...