Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

One Design...2 Ways, Part Two

Here's the second version of my note card.  This one shows off a tiny sliver of DSP along one edge of the card.  It's amazing how much this tiny piece can change a card.  My Spring Open House guests will choose between this card and the one in my previous post for one of their projects.  I wonder which one they'll choose.
I made sure to place my stamping over enough so that I had the proper space to add the DSP strip.
It has a third flower on the inside of the card, the same as the first design.
It's always fun to add an envelope liner to coordinate with your card.  I use these framelits so often that I probably shouldn't even put them away:)
So..... speckles or a DSP strip... which version do you like the best? 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...