Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

One Design...2 Ways, Part One

Here's a sneak peek at a card I designed for my Spring Open House Party.  I actually ended up making 2 versions of this card.  My Spring Party Open House guests will have to choose which one they'd like to make at the party.

Have you ever made a card, stepped back and looked at it, didn't like it and just set it aside.  I did that recently, then went back... fixed it and now I like it a lot! 
At first, I thought it was too plain.  Then, I added some tiny speckles and now I really do like it.  Sometimes, just a tiny change like this one is all you need to take a card from blah to beautiful.
Our new Blossom Bunch Punch is fun and easy to use.  I saved one of the 3 flowers to use on the inside of my card.  The flowers on the front of the card are completely covered with Wink of Stella.  For the inside flower, I just added my Wink of Stella to the center of the flower.
Come back soon for a second version of this card.  I think you'll like it, too.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...