Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hoop Project Revisited

Today, I decided to revisit a favorite project because, with a touch of Spring in the air lately, it just speaks of Spring.  We'll be making this project Monday, March 14 at my Scraps and Prayers group.  The fee is $18. due to the materials required to make it.  Registration deadline is noon Saturday, March 19.   Let me know ASAP if you're planning to attend, so I can get your hoop ready for you.
I love how this turned out and can't wait for Spring to get here.  Yes, I get Spring fever quite early:)
You can hang this on the wall to display it or place it on a little easel for display.
Think about how pretty this would look as part of a little table-top Spring vignette.  This would also make a beautiful gift for a special someone! 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...