Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Friday...

Happy Friday.  Some days, I don't have a new project to share with you because I have a lot of projects still 'in progress.'  This is one of those days.  Baby Joey and I seem to be passing this 'crud' thing back and forth.  He has the worst of it right now, but it's left me quite frazzled.  I'm going to try to work in my studio a bit this morning and then I'll have him for the afternoon.  I must say that he is the most amazing baby.  He tries to smile even when it's obvious how yucky he feels.  So... come on, Spring!  We need you!!! 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...