Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Going Global Card

Here's a sneak peek at the 3rd Make and Take for my Spring Open House Party.  This one is done using a Crumb Cake note card set.   I wanted to show off our new embossing folder --- World Traveler.  It's a great one.
I lightly sponged over the raised areas of the embossed piece to bring out the beautiful texture.  This larger stamp (Going Global) is great for the envelope and the inside of the card.
Adding the Linen Thread before attaching the heart focal piece just adds a lot of interest to the card.  Linen Thread is one of my favorite 'go to' embellishments.

Other sets that coordinate with this embossing folder:
Going Global
This set is in our Spring Occasions Catalog.
World Map
Traveler
The Open Sea
These sets are all in our Annual Catalog
If you live in the area, I hope you'll contact me to come join us for the party.  If I receive your RSVP before the end of the day today, I'll have a free gift awaiting you at the party. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...