Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things is a Great Project Kit!

If you follow my blog, you know I've mentioned in the past that, for the most part, I would prefer creating from scratch rather than using a kit.  However, I keep finding wonderful exceptions to that statement.  Another kit that I just made ... and LOVE ... is Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit.  We'll be making this at my April Saturday Stampers class!

You can display one of the 13 interchangeable display pieces at a time on the darling little easel that comes with the kit.
Sometimes, even when we love the idea of making something like this, we order it, set it aside when it arrives, and never get around to making it.  That won't happen if you sign up for my Spring Mini Retreat.  On Saturday, April 16, we'll get together from 11:00-4:00 (may finish early) and make it together.  You bring your own lunch and I'll provide a beverage and dessert.  Sounds like fun to me!
If you like the idea of attending my Spring Mini Retreat, please pay to register by April 3, so I can get your kit ordered in time.  I'll have it ready and waiting for you.
Here's a look at the kit, found on Page 33 of our Spring Occasions Catalog.  It's a wonderful home decor project.
Click here to enjoy a video on making this project.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...