Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Dies

When I first saw this new thinlit die, I couldn't wait to try it.  I'm still working with it on several projects, so you'll just have to come back later to see them.  In the meantime, click on the link below and enjoy a great video on using this fun new thinlit die.

Click here to enjoy a video using the Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Dies.


I continue to play catch-up with work on my studio and for my blog.  I've been pretty sick and it takes a while to catch up on everything.  Thanks for your patience.  Come back soon and I'm sure you'll be glad you did.  I have lots to share with you!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...