Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Another Fun Sneak Peek Project ... for my Spring Open House Partry

I tried to come up with something a little different (besides my card projects) for another Make and Take project for my Spring Open House Party.  This was a really fun project.
This project starts out as a simple Kraft bag ... add some scoring ... and a little snipping... and you now have a special pocket to insert a card.

For those sending in their RSVP (by March 17) to attend my party, I will have a surprise to add to the pocket of their project!  I love surprises!
You can use this design idea to create a card for most any occasion.
What else could you add to your pocket?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...