Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

My Card from Laura

What can be more fun than getting a Christmas card in the mail?  Getting a handmade Christmas card from a friend even better!  Here's the card Laura made for me this year.  It has a photo on the inside of the card.  I love it! 

I've been busy putting away some of our Christmas.  For me, this always involves cleaning and organizing the storage room.  In between trips up and down the stairs, I've been working on cards made with products from my Occasions Catalog pre-order.  I'll be sharing soon.  Check back often, so you don't miss a thing. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...