Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 12

Here we are up to Part 12 already.  Are you wondering just how long I can keep this little series going?  Well... we're getting close to the end.  And... if you're wondering what effect this series has had on my studio..... let's just say that there's a lot of sparkle going on around here:)  Now, for today's card, I have some soft and beautiful Pool Party, vellum and sparkle.
Isn't this vellum just gorgeous?  I got it FREE, with my S-A-B 'earnings' with my last order.  During our Sale-A-Bration (S-A-B) you get to choose a free item for each $50. you spend.
It didn't show up at all in the photo, but I colored in parts of the design on the vellum with Wink Of Stella.  For other sparkle, I embossed the greeting and the little flowers and then added a small rhinestone to the center of each flower.  Before adding the rhinestones, I watercolored the background on the tag and then sponged the edges.
Next up...

I have a couple more posts for you with my little sparkle series, so be sure to check it out.  We'll be wrapping up the series soon with a dryer sheet technique tutorial.  I've had several requests for this, so I'm happy to share it with you.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...