Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Playing With Watercolor, Part Three of Three

Let's wrap up my little series by taking a look at my third card.
I featured the largest snowflake toward the top on this one.  
There are more greens in the background than in my second card in my little series.  The snowflakes look pretty wherever you place them.  
I hope you've enjoyed my little series.  Now, it's time for you to get out your Watercolor Papers and get to work.  Have fun!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...