Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Let's Count Our Blessings

For our next Scraps and Prayers project, I decided to design a cover for a special journal.  This is a journal to use to write down reminders of blessings for which we are thankful.  When you hit a day when too many things seem stacked against you, you can take out this journal and focus on the good things going in your life. 
I have a stack of journals waiting (more than you see in the photo:) and I hope one will be for you.
I've used heat embossing, basic stamping and a die cut title.
I added a ribbon to use for a bookmark in the journal.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...