Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

I'm back... and with more Christmas goodness!

After a brief 'time out' for adjusting my schedule to too many activities going on that needed my attention and getting used to babysitting full time, I'm back and in pretty good shape:)  Today, I'd like to share my little Advent tree project.
As with my past few projects, I decided to keep it really simple and haven't even decided yet if I'm going to add numbers.
The little treat boxes are aimed out, so you can open one box each day until Christmas.  I don't think the boxes would have to contain treats.  It would be fun, especially with older children and family, to add a special note inside each one or write a special activity to do each day as a family.
Each box is covered with DSP and hot glued into place.  I LOVE the ribbon I used on this project.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...