Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hexagon Gift Box

Would you like to see the gift boxes I made for my Scraps and Prayers attendees at our December class?  They were amazingly easy and cute to make.  As I've been so busy babysitting the cutest baby ever, I had to keep them simple. 
Aren't they cute?  If I'd had more time, I would have done a little stamping, made a belly band and possibly even a tag.  Since I didn't have that kind of time and I know you don't always have extra time either, I'm happy to share how you can still make cute things and not need a ton of time to do it.
I had so much fun making flowers out of our Cotton Papers, that I decided to see how a flower would look with some of our Real Red Envelope Paper.  They turned out great and it was easy to work with the papers.  I used 8 layers, staggered them and held them together with a retired rhinestone brad. 
If you're wondering what's inside each box, it's a couple rolls of ribbon.  They help to create the box and hold its shape:) 
In a future post, I plan to make a box or two with some of our new Occasions Catalog products and then maybe post a tutorial on how to make them.  You'll just have to keep checking back to see:)
  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...