Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Dinner, with the help of Stampin' Up!

I always like to add some personal, creative touches to setting the table for special guests.  Nothing could be more special than my guests for Christmas dinner.  We enjoyed having my mother-in-law, both our children and all the grandchildren.  It was a wonderful day.   

I made elf treat bags for all the boys, a Santa treat bag for Olive, and square pillow box treat bags for the adults.  I kept them all very simple, as I had minimal time to make them.  Everyone loved them.
They had good treats inside, too:)  Did you notice the same stamp set that was used on the stocking charms in this post? (Click here to see my previous post.)
The boys helped me set the table.
I love using the battery operated (with remote control:) candles to keep everything pretty and safe.  Tiny pre-lit trees in each corner and a lit wreath in the window completed the warm glow of Christmas.  The beautiful garland down the center of the table picks up the glow of the candles, wreath and little trees.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...