Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Decor ... in 'Reel' Time

For today's post, how about a unique idea for some Christmas decor?  This one is sure to be fun in 'reel' time... a movie reel, that is...
I've had these old movie reels sitting around for quite some time now.  They are each a separate color.  I saw a similar idea on Pinterest, done with a wheel cog and my brain immediately shouted:  'Use your movie reels!'  I love how they turned out.  I already had the decorative 'sprigs' to use, so I didn't have to buy anything to create this project.
I tied the 'sprigs' on with jute cording, so I can take them off and try changing it out to a Spring decor if I can find the right supplies to do it.  I LOVE when a project comes together like this with an idea using things you know you already have on hand.  If you have some old movie reels, wheel cogs, or other similar items, I hope you'll give it a try.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...