Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Let's Take a Walk in The Forest

It's a beautiful day here today, so let's take a walk... a walk in the forest.  We'll be making this card at my November 21 Christmas Retreat, along with the sneak peek cards you see on the left side of my blog site..  
This is one of my most favorite cards I've ever made... so far.  I've said this before, but it's true:)  

This card is completely covered with Iridescent Ice EP.  In real life, it has a beautiful shimmer to it.
Yesterday, Joey and Ben enjoyed a beautiful walk with me.  We didn't go into the forest, but we did enjoy going around our circle.  We are having a fabulous Indian Summer type of weather and I love it!  If the forest looked like it does in this card, I can see us bundled up for winter and tromping through the snowy forest, looking for nature's treasures.
You may have noticed lately that I'm not always putting a text on the front of my cards.  I think this makes them more versatile. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...