Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Flurry of Wishes with a Highlighted Snowflake

Today's post is brought to you by our Flurry of Wishes... and me:)  Before we go further, if you are local and attended my Christmas Open House, I have your order ready for pick-up.  I'm having trouble reaching a couple of people and hope you'll catch this reminder. 
So now, for my card ...
This was a fun card to make and came together pretty quickly. 
I've used Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo, with a layer of white between them, to brighten the card and to bring out the white in my highlighted snowflake.
I used our white Signo Gel Pen to highlight each section of my snowflake.
If you look closely, you can catch a bit of the shimmer mist that I spritzed over the top layer of the card, to add some extra sparkle and shimmer.  The Iced Rhinestone embellishment is the perfect touch to finish off my card.
I'm almost finished with everything for my Christmas Retreat this Saturday.  I can't wait for another fun day of stamping with friends.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...