Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Double the Fun... in TWO Ways!!!

I have double the fun for you today... a double ornament card and good news for two (OR MAYBE SIX) lucky people.  Keep reading to learn about the card AND the good news.  Some lucky people are going to be very surprised today!!!  First, the card: 
This is a closer look at one of the cards we'll be making at my Nov. 21 Christmas Retreat.  Instead of stamping on the inside of the card, this time I chose to add a strip of our Glimmer Paper at the bottom of the CS inside the card.  It looks really pretty on it and coordinates nicely with the card front.  
The ornaments are embossed with Silver EP onto CS and then cut out with our thinlits.
Drum roll, please.  Here comes a big surprise for TWO lucky people (per prize)... as in double the fun!!!  I mentioned at the beginning of 2015 that I would have a big surprise toward the end of the year and I'll bet no one even remembers me announcing this in my classes.  Good!  Now, it's even more of a surprise.  I wanted to do something really special this year, in appreciation for my customers who have loyally attended my classes throughout the year and have placed orders with me throughout the year, as well.  I have been saving up names for my own secret drawing.  I had the furry babies help me with the drawing.  (Talk about a challenge!)  I decided to have 3 prize categories, with two winners at each category.  Here's who the furry babies chose as our winners.  Another drum roll, please.

TWO FIRST PLACE WINNERS:
Marsha White
Elaine Beam 
FIRST PLACE PRIZES --- ATTEND MY NOV. 21 CHRISTMAS RETREAT AS MY GUEST!!!!!

TWO SECOND PLACE WINNERS:
Priscilla Snelson
Sheila Witts-Mannweiler 
SECOND PLACE PRIZES -- $25. SHOPPING SPREE AT MY $1.00 SALE.  Call to arrange your time to come shop!!!!! 

TWO THIRD PLACE WINNERS:
Cherie Lowhorn
Brenda Clark 
THIRD PLACE PRIZES --- Take $10. off a class of your choice... good through July 2016!!!

THESE PRIZES MAY NOT BE USED WITH OTHER COUPONS, PRIZES, OR TOKENS OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY OTHER CHOICES.  HOPEFULLY, YOU'LL ENJOY THEM AS GIVEN.
 
So you see... it's double fun at first, second, AND third place for our winners.  Congrats!  I hope you enjoyed my double fun post today.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...