Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Square Pillow Box Party Favors

Before I share more cards from my Christmas Retreat, I want to show you the party favors that everyone got with their lunch.  Even though we were all about Christmas in my studio, it was still Fall in my dining room, so I kept the lunch favors within a Fall theme.  I love how they turned out.
I made them in 3 colors.  Each person got one in Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow or Rich Razzleberry.  I've already given away all the Rich Razzleberry favors.
Here are some ideas from Stampin' Up! for using the Pillow Box Thinlits.  I love how they cut off the top of the middle one and used it to hold 3X3" cards!

Click here to enjoy a video about making these adorable pillow box favors.
Here's a peek at my Fall centerpiece.  I love decorating for Fall almost as much as decorating for Christmas.
With my Christmas Open House just around the corner (November 1) I am already starting today to turn my studio completely into Christmas.  This is the crazy time of year for me when my porch and upstairs are beautiful Fall and my studio becomes all Christmas.  It's pretty fun... and a bit crazy!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...